I'm not one for new year's resolutions. I set goals for myself all of the time, but not what I would call resolutions. Here are my current short-term and long-term goals.
- blog at least once a month (whether it be here or as a guest writer on another blog)
- learn how to take amazing pictures with my new Nikon
- upload those pictures in a timely manner and create digital scrap book pages with them as they are uploaded (instead of doing 100 pages of scrap booking the month before Christmas)
- get pregnant (still trying)
- get back into my "teaching groove" - I need to find that passion again
I have other things that I am always working on, but I don't consider them goals at all, they are life choices I've made: to be the best mom and wife I can be, to eat healthy and enjoy food, to cook for my family, to garden, to shop locally grown and organic when possible, to foster healthy friendships even if it means I have to be the one who calls, and to live my life with integrity.